Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles Chesterfield
Huge showroom of used vehicles/cars – all fully adapted.
We have many vehicles available to view online all of which are wheelchair accessible. Whether you are looking for a small MPV such as a Fiat Doblo or a larger vehicle that will take 5/6 passengers plus a wheelchair user then have a browse and contact us.
– Nationwide sales of wheelchair accessible vehicles
– All converted from £3000 – with ramps, lifts, drive from
– Home demonstrations and delivery available
– Large indoor showroom – or we’ll bring the car to you!
– Specialist finance options available
Stock, Prices & More Information
Anywhere in the UK – Massive range of adapted accessible vehicles – Contact us today – Used and brand new vehicles.
Adapted Cars Chesterfield | Wheelchair Vehicles Chesterfield
Areas near Chesterfield: Bakewell . Brampton . Dronfield . Matlock . Ripley . Ashbourne . Buxton . Worksop
Assess first if your car could accommodate the changes you need. Otherwise, you might end up wasting your time, money and effort. Cars with large doors are ideal. Vans are always recommended for this kind of modification.
- At the rear or side of the wheelchair accessible vehicle Chesterfield, install a functional ramp that you can retract when it is not in use. And for this requirement to work, the size of the vehicle should be somewhat similar to a minivan. You may opt to remove some of the seats to accommodate the wheelchair. You can purchase a manual ramp that you can use in getting the wheelchair into the car. This type of ramp can be packed inside the car when you are not using it.
- If you want to improve the comfort of the wheelchair user while inside the car, you can add some more seats inside whenever possible. If you are in a tight budget, you can always buy cushions as an alternative.
- Lastly, move the position of the mirrors. If the driver has a disability, it is more likely that this person is not in the usual position when driving. The mirrors hence should be adjusted accordingly. Make sure to work on this for safety reasons.