Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles Brighton
Buy, Hire or sell, domestic, commercial, NHS, care homes, vans and charities at Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles Brighton.
Start your search for a WAV – Click Here!
- Your journey may well take more time than you thought it would so make sure you plan ahead.
- If you think your child may have an attack of any sort, make sure they are in a seat where you can see them easily and if there should be a problem you can look after them swiftly.
- Ensure that any appropriate medical supplies are stored within easy reach if they are needed.
- In the event of your child suffering from incontinency, wa
STANDARD OR EXTRA FEATURES ~ TO MAKE TRAVELLING THAT LITTLE BIT MORE EASIER AND COMFORTABLE YOU MIGHT CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- In addition to seats that adjust in the front of the WAV, consider adjustable back seats.
- If there is enough room, pockets for storage on the doors and seats are a good idea.
- Tinted windows would be a good idea if you require privacy.
- To entertain your child on a journey that may be quite long, a player for DVDs is a good idea as this can be fitted to the headrest of the seat in front. You would have to ensure that there are appropriate power points within reach.
Free brochure, home demonstration or photos of the accessibility car you’re interested in, sent to your email address, just use the online form above right or complete this online search form.
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles Brighton have visitors from: Barcombe | Buxted | Clayton | Cuckfield | Ditchling | Falmer | Fletching | Glynde | Hurstpierpoint | Kingston by Sea | Maresfield | Offham | Ovingdean | Piddinghoe | Piltdown | Plumpton Green | Pycombe | Rottingdean | Shermanbury | South Heighton | Spithurst | Tarring Neville | Twineham | Wivelsfield