Wheelchair Cardio Machine
A 30-minute workout is enough for you to burn thousands of calories.
The Invictus Active Trainer is a piece of equipment designed to allow wheelchair users to enjoy the benefits of an intense upper body workout. Whatever age you are, you can use the features of this trainer to enhance your cardiovascular health while burning away body fat. A 30-minute workout is enough for you to burn thousands of calories. Repeat it several times a week and you will be able to keep obesity, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and a host of other lifestyle diseases at bay.
You can build your entire workout regime around the Invictus Active Trainer because of the following reasons:
- The difficulty level can be adjusted so that you can progressively challenge yourself as you get stronger and improve your pushing technique.
- You can also adjust the angle of the rollers so that different muscle groups are impacted by your workout.
- Compact, lightweight and easily foldable, the trainer can be carried and set up virtually anywhere.
Tips to get the most out of your trainer:
Here are a few pointers to help you reap maximum rewards from your Invictus Active Trainer:
- Maintain a consistent schedule of at least three 30-minute sessions a week.
- Increase the level of resistance when you feel your muscle strength increasing.
- Try alternating between low intensity and high-intensity during your workout. Do a minute and a half at moderate pace and then step it up with a minute at high tempo.
- Have your sessions before eating so that you burn more body fat.
Benefits of the Invictus Active Trainer
- Improved heart rate from strengthened heart muscles and a more efficient respiratory system. This helps you avoid heart diseases.
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- You will look and feel better about yourself, thereby developing a more positive on life in general.